Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box. Tag folks, etc.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep, Tony DeFigio for two years-ish
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No, no, no
3. Did you car pool to school? Rode the bus almost every day. Drove a few times senior year, I think. Probably mostly to lug big stuff to school on random occasions.
4. What kind of car did you have? Didn't. My folks had a Mazda 626.
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2004 Mazda Protege
6. Its Friday night...where were you? In the fall, sitting in bleachers with the marching band. Rest of the year, probably either with Tony or on the phone with him.
7. What clubs were you in? Nat'l Honor Society, Student Council, Hi-Q, Model UN (and I'm in senior yearbook pictures for "Student Forum" and "Student Cabinet," but I don't remember what those mean...something ro Student Council, probably?)
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Dairy Delight in McKean, Chi-Chi's, um ... Camp Counselor the summer after graduation
9. What kind of job do you do now? Technology Teacher
11. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yep, marching band, concert band, and jazz band (senior year). Didn't sing then.
13. Were you a nerd? Oh, absolutely.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope
15. Can you sing the fight song? Yeah, sorta. I remember Damon Sink teaching it to the marching band.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s) in high school? Mr. Jenkins, Mr. Milligan, M, Mr. Berlin
17. Where did you sit during lunch senior year? Senior year? I have no idea. With Sue, Missy, Melinda and Shelley, probably.
18. What was your school's full name? General McLane High School
19. When did you graduate? 1989
20. What was your school mascot? Lancer
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not most of it, but there are several things I'd like a mulligan for.
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Both of them, yeah. Went both times with friends and had a pretty fun time. Still love to dance.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? On Facebook, some.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? If the scheduling works out. Looking like a very busy summer.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? A few in real-life, several on FB.