9.18.2009

Time on My Hands

Well, the kids went back to school, and Joe went back to school ... and I've been home. I've had a lot of time on my hands. A lot. Of time. A lot.

Things I've Accomplished:
  • I'm off-book for Mousetrap, slightly ahead of schedule.
  • I've completed about 25 hours of knitting.
  • The laundry is done. (so are the dishes, the vacuuming, and other myriad household chores)
  • Menus planned, groceries bought.
  • Baked two pumpkin pies.
  • Completely caught up on the many, many (embarrassingly large number of) hours of last spring's DVR-ed television programming.
  • Edited and rendered a video montage of the Disney trip video clips.
  • Created multiple versions of my resume and written a myriad of cover letters.

Things I've Not Accomplished:
  • Photoshopped all 500+ Disney vacation pics.
  • Created slideshow of said pics.
  • Found a job. (this really seems to more than trump the entire list, above)

Next Up:
  • More knitting.
  • More TV.
  • Creating a mock 1948 London Times prop.
  • Baking cookies.

--End--

No comments: