Things I've Accomplished:
- I'm off-book for Mousetrap, slightly ahead of schedule.
- I've completed about 25 hours of knitting.
- The laundry is done. (so are the dishes, the vacuuming, and other myriad household chores)
- Menus planned, groceries bought.
- Baked two pumpkin pies.
- Completely caught up on the many, many (embarrassingly large number of) hours of last spring's DVR-ed television programming.
- Edited and rendered a video montage of the Disney trip video clips.
- Created multiple versions of my resume and written a myriad of cover letters.
Things I've Not Accomplished:
- Photoshopped all 500+ Disney vacation pics.
- Created slideshow of said pics.
- Found a job. (this really seems to more than trump the entire list, above)
- More knitting.
- More TV.
- Creating a mock 1948 London Times prop.
- Baking cookies.