In no particular order:
- I lose the use of my classroom/computer lab for the next three weeks so that it can be used for standardized testing.
- The laptops I will be taking with me to student classrooms so that I can teach will likely not have all of the software the students need, nor Internet access.
- According to administrator instructions, I covered all the signage in my room with newspaper, not bulletin board paper -- only to be informed a day later that we may NOT use newspaper to cover things.
- After ripping down all of the newspaper, I received another email stating NOT to rip down the newspaper, but instead await clarification.
- My house is in a state.
- So is my yard.
- I don't seem to have the energy to focus on the house, the yard, my final papers and weight loss/exercise all at the same time.
- My professor seems to be insisting that rather than presenting a unique viewpoint on the material, that we basically reiterate his own ideas on the material back to him -- as applied to a new piece of literature -- rather than develop our own academic ideas and voice. This feedback was only given to me after I'd completed 14 pages of writing for a paper due in 5 days.
- It hasn't rained in a month and the dust/pollen is extreme. My sinus headaches aren't helping me cope with any of the above.