So, I directed a show. It was a phenomenal success creatively, financially and personally. I am extremely proud of my accomplishments and even prouder of the growth of the cast. The look of the show was just what I'd envisioned and the performances exceeded my imagination. It has been a long, powerful experience and a blessing in my life.
And, a la Adrienne Martini, I'm sharing this list of links I've found in my recent Internet travels.
- What a wonderful idea to get people moving a bit more.
- Nic Cage is a weirdo. And not really in the odd-but-let's-hang-out kind of way.
- How to be happy (NSFW language warning)
- Hermione Granger vs. The Patriarchy (there seems to be some concern about whether this is actually an anti-feminist mockery, but I enjoyed it, so there you go ... )
- Calculate what cutting your cable can save you