9.10.2007

First Full Week

*whew* I'm tired already (and I don't think it's from the walking).

Mondays -- I work 8:30-noon, Joe from 10am-9:30pm. Plus I run a Cub Scout Den (about a dozen first-grade boys) from 7-8pm.

Tuesdays -- I work from 8:30am-2pm, Joe from 10am-5pm. Then Matthew has football practice from 6-8pm.

Wednesdays -- I work from 8:30am-2:30pm, Joe from 10am-9:30pm. Matthew has football practice from 6-8pm and Emily has Brownies every other week from 6:30-8pm.

Thursdays -- I work from 8:30am-2pm, Joe from 10am-5pm. Then he has a class at Drexel from 6-9pm. Matthew has football practice from 6-8pm. Emily has a piano lesson from 4:45-5:15pm, and then choir practice from 6:30-7pm. I have choir practice from 7-8pm. And if I talk Matthew into it after football ends, his choir practice is from 6:30-7:15pm. (and I'm told Brownies is moving to Thursday nights after the first meeting)

Fridays -- I work from 8:30-noon, Joe is off but usually goes to the office through the morning. If Matthew has a Saturday football game, he has a "walk-through" from 6-8pm, otherwise for Sunday games the walk-through is Saturday morning from 9-11am.

Weekends -- Matthew has a football game, which lasts about 2 hours, with usually 40-50 minutes of travel before and after. Emily has Kid's Club at church every other Sunday from 6-7pm.

And I'm hoping to keep up with my training and then switch over to jogging/running after October 7. While hopefully losing 5-10 more lbs toward my Weight Watchers goal.

--End--

No comments: