1.13.2008

Tag, I'm It

Well, Adrienne tagged me, so here goes.

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written. But there is a catch:

  • Link 1 must be about family.
  • Link 2 must be about friends.
  • Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
  • Link 4 must be about something you love.
  • Link 5 can be about anything you choose.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

My family. I still think of the pictures I took that day and smile, just thinking about them.
My friends. While, not much actually about friends, themselves. This is all about planning an event to hang with friends. I just love to have folks over here to the house for food and hanging out.
Me, me, me (ME!) I just can't resist redirecting back to this goofy cartoon.
What I love. Is naming my husband the thing I love too cliché? Well, then take this one. I just love Christmas Tree Day.
Anything and everything.

Tagging Chris, Kristin, Lisa. I don't really know who else ever reads my blog or blogs themselves. How sad is that? I need some stinkin' readership. ;)

--End--

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhh! Now I have to figure out how to correctly post links to older posts!

Adrienne Martini said...

Thanks for playing!